Sunday, July 3, 2011

One thing to say....

Just thought I'd let you all know that I am now dating a man I met in Bible college. We are both liking being able to call each other more than friends. :-) This next year will be very interesting as he is going back to MB in the fall to take his carpentry college and I am staying here of course to take another year of college. So we will build and work on our relationship, and be thankful for the time we have had together and dream of the time when we can spend more time together. :-)
Hannah

5 comments:

Suzanne & Duncan Forbes said...

Congratulations. Duncan and I were separated 6 months of our 'getting to know you/dating' time and we used it to grow a lot closer. We did devotions and read books together - then talked about what we were learning. It was very formative in our relationship and I know you can do it! If you ever want to talk, feel free to pop me an email and we can :-) <3 ya - Aunt Suzi

The Panhandle Roughriders said...

Thank you Aunt Suzi. I know that We will work things out and that God will guide us and draw us closer to Him and to each other through our time apart. :-)
Hannah

Naomi T. said...

Hannah, I'm so happy for you and Daniel. :hugs:

Bekah said...

That's a new experience for you! I hope all works out well. :)

The Panhandle Roughriders said...

Thank you to all... :-)