Saturday, February 13, 2010

B-day, movies...

Feb. 10th 2010
Well what's up folks? Zeke is now 11... as of yesterday. Amazing how fast kids grow. I feel like I haven't moved in anything since I was 15/16. Kind of a dead feeling if y'all know what I mean. :-)
Dad's moved to movies every night again... we kept the Thursday only nights for 8 months I believe. :-) Oh well, in this family you really don't know what's going to happen when it comes to rules or preferences. :-) The kids are watching one of the Christie movies right now. I watched them when we were in ID but can't way that they impressed me very much. Not my type I guess. :-) If y'all are gonna watch a horse movie make Hidalgo one of your first hits. That's a good movie, and is most definite to be a classic for all that see it.... well probably not all. :-) Peter and Gabrielle bought it for us. Thanks so much y'all. :-)
The Talent show went fine. The kids song was really good (I saw the Light) but Fraelic didn't turn out as well. Ellie was really nervous, Naomi lost her music... and so on. But no one else seemed to catch on that it didn't turn out like it was supposed to. :-)
Not a whole lot going on here.... been walking some, took Millie and Shiloh for a walk yesterday. They seemed to enjoy it. :-)
Hannah

No comments: