Saturday, February 28, 2009

Still waiting on God's leading

Dad and the girls up in Manitoba have not found anything to rent or buy as of yet... So we keep praying that God will lead Dad where we are to settle.


Here at home we're in the midst of figting colds... I'm almost over mine just of touch of sore throat and runny nose. I hope that I am well enough to go to church tomorrow, not only to say goodbyes but also to hand out our 2008 DVD to those at church.




Here's a couple pictures of Naomi in the dress that I made for me... LOL! and that she fits! "grins"

Isn't she pretty in it? :-)
Ya'll have a great day and God bless!
Hannah



3 comments:

Ashley C said...

Thank you for posting the pictures, Hannah. Yes, she is pretty in it. =) You certainly dress her nicely!

Laura H. said...

Hey,
Moving again? Wow! Let me know what your new address is going to be, as soon as you get to where you are going!

Galloping Guitarist said...

Hey Han I didn't know you had made that dress yet! LOL! I've been away from home too long! MB was too nice I guess! :-) Or maybe that would be, the people were too nice! :-D